Contacts: Dianne Tyrance-Neal & Paula Singleton
The purpose of the Parish Council is to:
- Coordinate, in consent with the Vestry and Rector, the programs and the functions of the Guilds and Organizations;
- Encourage and deepen the spiritual life of members of the Guilds and Organizations;
- Provide an opportunity for Guilds and Organizations to execute programs individually and/or collectively for maximum effectiveness;
- Encourage and support social fellowship environments for the congregation;
- Maintain a calendar of activities sponsored by guilds and organization.
The Parish Council coordinates the Coffee Hours for the following Feast Days:
- Palm Sunday (Spring)
- Easter (Spring – The Sunday following Palm Sunday)
- Pentecost ( 4 Weeks After Easter)
- St. Luke’s Day (October)
- Alexander Crummell Day (September 10th or nearest Sunday)
The Parish Council also sponsors the annual Graduates Luncheon.
For more information, please contact the church office at 202-667-4394.