Please be advised of the following as we re-gather:
• We are monitoring the Covid cases on a daily basis; and, because we have members from DC, MD, and VA, we monitor all three areas and cases are rising daily.
• The church will be deep-cleaned before and after the service.
• Hand sanitizer will be available.
• Masks will be required for all persons who attend in-person. There are no exceptions. If you are unable to wear a mask, please remain home and participate virtually.
• We ask that if you are ill or have a cough, runny eyes, sneezing, etc., that you stay home and participate virtually.
• We will not be taking reservations or asking vaccination status as you enter the church. All guests will be asked to provide contact information. Should there be a case and people have to be notified, we will notify all on our contact lists.
• Social distancing will be required. Every other pew will be blocked off.
• You may sit where you wish; however, we ask you to maintain a 6-foot distance from those not in your immediate household. If you are asked by an usher to increase spacing, please do so.
• Communion will be by the pre-packaged cup and wafer. These will be picked up as you enter the nave. Please take the remains with you as you leave church.
• If you will be attending virtually, please contact Cathy Motley, Parish Secretary, for communion wafers.
• There will be no coffee hour until further notice. We need to monitor how many people attend to make sure the parish hall can accommodate social distancing requirements.
• The service will be live-streamed.
• The service will also be available for telephone callers to participate via Zoom.
• There will be no congregational singing.
• There will be no passing of the peace.
• There will be bulletins and you are asked to take them with you as you leave the church.
We are asking all members who are able, to get vaccinated.